Travel into Corsica may require a French visa.
A visa is waived for:
- citizens of countries within the European Union/adhering to the Schengen Agreement
- citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Holy See, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela;
- holders of passports from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and the Special Administrative Region of Macao of the People’s Republic of China;
- holders of a valid residence document in France;
- holders of a residence document issued by a country which adheres to the Schengen Agreement;
- holders of a travel document issued by a country which adheres to the Schengen Agreement.
For more information about how to apply for a visa, click here
Please be aware that visas can take up to several months to be issued. Application for necessary visas should be submitted at the earliest possible time.
If you require a visa please investigate the documentation you will need for your personal cirmcumstances and draft any letters you require.
Do not hesitate to email the SOLAS IPO if you require a letter of invitation or have any queries regarding your visa application.